Killer Analytics: Top 20 Metrics Missing from Your Balance Sheet by Mark Graham Brown (Hardback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $52.37Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $46.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLearn the secrets to using analytics to grow your business Analytics continues to trend as one of the hottest topics in the business community today. With ever-growing amounts of business data and evolving performance management/business intelligence architectures, how well your business does analyzing its data will differentiate you from your competition. Killer Analytics explores how you can use the muscle of analytics to measure new business elements. Author Mark Brown introduces 20 new metrics that can drive competitive advantage for your business, including social networks, sustainability, culture, invation, employee satisfaction, and other key business elements. * Shows organizations how to use analytics to measure key elements of business performance t traditionally measured * Introduces 20 new metrics that drive competitive advantage * Reveals how to measure social networking, sustainability, invation, culture, and more Aside from the science and process of analytics, businesses need to think outside the box in terms of what they are measuring and how new analytical tools can be used to measure business elements such as invation or sustainability. Opening the doors to a powerful new way of measuring your business, Killer Analytics saves you a small fortune on consultants with dynamic, forward-thinking advice for making the most of every component of your business.
- Author BiographyFor more than thirty years, MARK GRAHAM BROWN has consulted for businesses, including Pfizer, Medtronic, Nestle Purina, and Sysco, as well as a host of government and military clients on how to improve their performance. Regarded as one of the top experts in the world on performance measurement, Mark has written over fifty articles on performance management and is the author of four books. He conducts public workshops in the United States and Europe for the Institute of Management Studies and keynotes for professional events around the world.
- Author(s)Mark Graham Brown
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication05/11/2013
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleWiley and SAS Business Series
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight518 g
- Width161 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine28 mm
Explore Buying Guides
Best Selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $21.12New
- AU $24.74New
- AU $19.88New
Allen Carr's Easy Way to Stop Smoking: Be a Happy Non-smoker for the Rest of Your Life by Allen Carr (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $24.70New
- AU $11.50Used
- AU $19.85New
- AU $31.89New
- AU $21.70New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $18.70Trending at AU $21.12
- AU $22.97Trending at AU $26.87
- AU $21.50Trending at AU $23.70
- AU $78.43Trending at AU $90.07
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $50.10
- AU $21.42Trending at AU $22.55
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $43.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.