Killer Facebook Ads: Master Cutting-edge Facebook Advertising Techniques by Marty Weintraub (Paperback, 2011)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $39.14Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by kamilc1
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $19.44+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionExpert Facebook advertising techniques you won't find anywhere else! Facebook has exploded to a community of more than half a billion people around the world, making it a deliciously fertile playground for marketers on the cutting edge. Whether you want to leverage Facebook Ads to generate Likes, promote events, sell products, market applications, deploy next-gen PR, ,this unique guide is the ultimate resource on Facebook's wildly successful pay-per-click advertising platform. Featuring clever workarounds, unprecedented tricks, and little-kwn tips for triumphant Facebook advertising, it s a must-have on the online marketer s bookshelf. Facebook advertising expert Marty Weintraub shares undocumented how-to advice on everything from targeting methods, advanced advertising techniques, writing compelling ads, launching a campaign, monitoring and optimizing campaigns, and tons more. Killer Facebook Ads serves up immediately actionable tips & tactics that span the gambit. Learn what Facebook ads are good for, how to set goals, and communicate clear objectives to your boss and stakeholders. * Master highly focused demographic targeting on Facebook's social graph. Zero in on relevant customers w. * Get extraordinary advice for using each available ad element headline, body text, images, logos, etc. for maximum effect * How to launch a Facebook advertising campaign and crucial monitoring and optimizing techniques * Essential metrics and reporting considerations * Captivating case studies drawn from the author's extensive Facebook advertising experience, highlighting lessons from challenges and successes * Tasty bonus: a robust targeting appendix jam-packed with amazing targeting combos Packed with hands-on tutorials and expert-level techniques and tactics for executing an effective advertising campaign, this one-of-a-kind book is sure to help you develop, implement, measure, and maintain successful Facebook ad campaigns.
- Author BiographyMarty Weintraub is CEO of aimClear, an online marketing agency that has managed Facebook ad campaigns generating over 10 billion impressions internationally for clients including MarthaStewart.com, Siemens, Second Life, Budget Direct, and other global brands. He's written extensively for Search Engine Watch, Search Engine Land, Search Engine Roundtable, and others. Marty's aimClear blog (aimclearblog.com) has been cited as among the Technorati Top 10 Small Business Blogs, Cision Top 10 Social Media Blogs, and PRWeb's 25 Essential Public Relations Blogs You Should Be Reading, and it has also been listed in the AdAge Power150. Marty founded and produces the aimClear Full Day Facebook Marketing Intensive Workshop and also speaks regularly at Search Engine Strategies (SES), Search Marketing Expo (SMX), PubCon, SEMpdx, International Search Summit, All Facebook Summit, Socialize, OMMA, Search Insider Summit, and at universities.
- Author(s)Marty Weintraub
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication05/08/2011
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight448 g
- Width188 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.