All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWant an 800? Killer Math for the SAT is a collection of extremely challenging math problems for students looking to get a perfect score on the math section of the SAT Reasoning Test. All of the problems were specifically designed to match previously released SAT test items. Clear, concise solutions are provided, which enable students to think like the test writers and solve problems in the quickest, most efficient ways possible. Killer Math for the SAT is regularly used by high-performing students who seek to attain entry into the country's most elite universities. It can also be used as a supplement to any math enrichment course at the middle or high school level.
- Author BiographyMichael Suppe scored an 800 on the SAT math section as a high school junior, and has been a private tutor and freelance writer for more than 10 years. He has helped hundreds of students prepare for the SAT and other standardized tests. He received a B.A. in Mathematics from Cornell University and a M.A. in Mathematics Education from Teachers College, Columbia University. He lives in New York City.
- Author(s)Michael A Suppe
- Date of Publication05/05/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides : General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight240 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.74Trending at AU $29.57
- AU $15.44Trending at AU $16.02
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $32.64
- AU $22.61Trending at AU $26.34
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.86
- AU $20.43Trending at AU $28.55
- AU $11.55Trending at AU $11.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.