All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRunning a marathon is hard eugh by itself. To do so on trails, starting before sunrise, in the dark, is even more daunting. Throw into the mix a misguided obsession and you have all the makings of a killer run. Jack would find out that sometimes, as hard as you try, the best-laid plans don't work out quite as intended. And, that's exactly what happened when he took Max to a North Country Bed and Breakfast for a romantic weekend prior to running his first trail marathon. Those few days would draw them into a deadly mystery spanning two hundred years and 26.2 miles.
- Author BiographyA lifelong runner and sailor, K.D. Mason lives on the New Hampshire seacoast with his wife and two cats, Molly and Sweet Pea. He has two grown children, a son who lives in Las Vegas and a daughter, who has recently moved to California. A lifetime of working in the restaurant business, sailing in the Caribbean and New England as well as hanging out with an active running community has given him a wealth of story ideas. KD can be contacted through his web site - www.kdmason.com, by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or become a friend and fan on Facebook and follow him on Twitter @kd_mason.
- Author(s)K D Mason
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication08/11/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight372 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Illustrator(s)Claire MacMaster
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.25
- AU $23.66Trending at AU $30.15
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.18
- AU $19.98Trending at AU $20.58
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $47.56Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.