About this product
- DescriptionThe whale flung itself onto the ice and came sliding up the slope on its belly. Straight towards Harry and me...Sam Fox is on holidays with his family in Antarctica when their ski plane crashes on the ice. As the unstable iceshelf cracks apart, Sam and his younger brother become separated from the rest of the group. Before long, they're stranded on a wobbly icefloe. Just when it seems things couldn't get any worse, a massive creature emerges from the deep. A creature with huge jaws, and rows and rows of ermous teeth...A wild, action-packed ride, Killer Whale is the most chilling Extreme Adventure yet! Visit puffin.com.au/extreme for more.
- Author BiographyBorn in New Zealand, Justin D'Ath is one of twelve children. He came to Australia in 1971 to study for missionary priesthood but after three years, left the seminary in the dead of night and spent two years roaming Australia on a motorbike! Whilst doing that he began his writing career contributing pieces for motorbike magazines. He published his first novel for adults in 1989 and this was followed by numerous award-winning short stories, also for adults. Justin has worked in a sugar mill, on a cattle station, in a mine, on an island, in a laboratory, built cars, picked fruit, driven forklifts and taught writing for twelve years. He wrote his first children's book in 1996 and to date he has published over 40 books. He has two children, two grandchildren, and one dog. Visit puffin.com.au/missionfox
- Author(s)Justin D'Ath
- PublisherPenguin Books Australia
- Date of Publication03/03/2008
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleExtreme Adventures
- Place of PublicationHawthorn
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- Weight144 g
- Width141 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.