All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThanks to marine parks and zoos, many people around the world are familiar with the incredible abilities of killer whales. However, these aquatic hunters are far more than just entertaining performers. Readers will discover how killer whales work together to hunt for prey, why their bodies make them so good at swimming, and why their movements make them so difficult to study in the wild.
- Author(s)Ariel Kazunas,Charnan Simon
- Date of Publication01/09/2012
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleNature's Children (Children's Press Hardcover)
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight218 g
- Width185 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Paper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.