Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $20.79Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $15.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOne of the best writers of Scandinavian crime fiction. --Harlan Coben Jungstedt delivers an excellent clammy atmosphere and a constant premonition of weird deaths to come. She's becoming one of Scandinavia's best crime writers, mean compliment in a crowded field. -- The London Times This is one of the best in Jungstedt's captivating crime series featuring Swedish policeman Anders Knutas and reporter Johan Berg and set on the island of Gotland. . . .[This] tightly written and twisty crime vel [leaves] series fans wanting more. It doesn't matter if series newcomers haven't read the previous titles; the book is so well crafted that vices can easily pick up speed. Fans of Helene Tursten or Hakan Nesser will enjoy Jungstedt! -- Library Journal, starred review It is a cold wintry morning in the picturesque port town of Visby when art dealer Egon Wallin's battered and naked body is found hanging from a gate in the town's old city walls. When the famous painting The Dying Dandy is stolen in Stockholm, disturbing links to Wallin's murder slowly start to surface, taking the reader into the glittering world of the Swedish art elite and shadowy underground of prostitution and drugs. In this spine-tingling vel, superintendent Anders Knutas is facing one of the toughest investigations in his career. After this weekend his well-ordered life would be turned upside-down, but he was the only one who knew what lay ahead. He had formulated the plans over the past six months, and w there was going back. His twenty-year marriage would be over when Monday arrived. Mari Jungstedt is kwn for her intelligent plots and excruciating suspense. Her Anders Knutas series has made her the second best selling crime-in-translation author published by Random House World. Many of the titles have been turned into popular movies with European distribution. Previously Jungstedt worked as a reporter on Swedish national public radio and television.
- Author BiographyMari Jungstedt has previously worked as a reporter on Swedish national public radio and television. She also had a brief career as a fashion model in New York City. Her novels featuring Superintendent Anders Knutas and the journalist Johan Berg are set on the island of Gotland, where Jungstedt resides during the summer months. Six titles have been the basis for Swedish movies. Mari Jungstedt lives in Stockholm, Sweden, and has two children.
- Author(s)Mari Jungstedt
- PublisherStockholm Text
- Date of Publication29/10/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStockholm Text
- Weight318 g
- Width127 mm
- Height188 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $19.69
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.24
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.13
- AU $47.57Trending at AU $49.64
- AU $26.48Trending at AU $34.75
- AU $27.13Trending at AU $27.89
- AU $11.85Trending at AU $14.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.