All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn 1978 Hannah McKarkle returns to her hometown of Cana, West Virginia, where she sets out to remove the mystery that has surrounded her brother's murder for over 20 years. Her search for truth reveals a heritage that extends back to Johnny Church of Prisons , completing The Beulah Quintet .
- Author(s)Mary Lee Settle
- PublisherUniversity of South Carolina Press
- Date of Publication31/03/1996
- SubjectHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Series TitleBeulah Quintet S.
- Series Part/Volume NumberBk. 5
- Place of PublicationSouth Carolina
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of South Carolina Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight526 g
- Width139 mm
- Height204 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.39
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $107.81
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $19.97Trending at AU $20.37
- AU $28.09Trending at AU $28.43
- AU $22.62Trending at AU $22.86
- AU $16.48Trending at AU $17.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.