Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
- AU $23.93Trending at AU $24.87
About this product
- DescriptionHolland has lived across the street from Tinker Air Force base all her life. She was warned never to date a guy in the military. They'll break your heart or move away. It was never a problem, until she met Tate. He's a musician in the evenings and an air traffic controller during the day. She met him as a musician, never thinking that he was military. Her father is bi-polar and the new medicine isn't working as well as originally thought. She's been taking care of him since she was thirteen, when her mom moved away. Keeping up with the bills and making good grades in her online college courses, is overwhelming at times. It is especially difficult once he finds out she's dating someone in the Air Force. Tate has a way about him, he eases her troubled soul. Holland hasn't had anyone to talk to since her best friend, Andy, died. Tate takes away her loneliness and brings her back to life. They spend hours at the lake, singing songs and getting to kw each other. At one of his gigs, Holland got up and sang a song with him. The audience loved them and so did the manager. Tate and Holland are offered a contract to perform at night clubs throughout the Midwest. Her dad is distraught at the idea of her getting too close to Tate. He has a plan... it will change her life forever. Tragedy strikes and threatens to rip Holland away from Tate, and back to the dark place of mourning. Her despair is almost too much for her young heart to take. This story is about heartache and love. Holland finds her heart beating again in the arms of Tate. This book is a CLEAN New Adult - No Hard Core Cussing - No Sexual Scenes. Devyn is the author of the bestselling series - The Legacy of Kilkenny and The Light Tamer Trilogy. She's an avid reader and lover of all things that go bump in the night.
- Author BiographyDevyn lives in New Bern, North Carolina with her husband and many pets. She spends her spare time catching up on her never ending To Be Read list. She's fascinated with all things that go bump in the night and has had numerous encounters that can't be explained. Subscribe to her newsletter www.devyndawson.com to find out about giveaways and new books.
- Author(s)Devyn Dawson
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication30/06/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight345 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.