All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $107.68
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $27.07Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.44
- AU $45.19Trending at AU $46.03
- AU $20.59Trending at AU $22.70
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.59
About this product
- DescriptionIt's the near future and a beleaguered UK Prime Minister resigns, making way for a surprise and triumphal return by his charismatic predecessor. The nation's mental 'well-being' is placed at the top of the political agenda and the party's rising star, Dr Greig Hynd, is catapulted into high office to lead the flagship policy. Meanwhile advertising executive, Calum Begg, has stumbled on mass communication techniques whose extraordinary results promise unlimited power to anyone ruthless eugh to use them. One man will take that risk and ather will sacrifice everything to try and stop him. Award-winning author, Christopher Wallace, uses his insider's kwledge of government advertising to create a wholly credible conspiracy, brilliantly satirising those who serve power and those who pursue it.
- Author BiographyChristopher Wallace is communications director of a major public sector organisation and former managing director of a leading advertising agency employed on successive government advertising campaigns. His first novel, The Pied Piper's Poison, won wide acclaim and the Saltire Scottish First Book of the Year 1998. His second novel was The Resurrection Club (2000), and third, The Pirate (2001). He lives in Edinburgh.
- Author(s)Christopher Wallace
- PublisherFreight Books
- Date of Publication09/05/2013
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationGlasgow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFreight Books
- Weight340 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.