Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.00+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSilent and undetectable, the Russian-built Kilo-Class submarine is the only true enemy of the American Carrier Battle Groups - and it is up for sale. Having ordered ten from Russia, who are in dire need of foreign currency, China primes its first three, ready to take control of the Taiwan Strait. Desperate to safeguard its ally on China's doorstep and stop the arrival of the Kilo-Class subs, America launches itself into a secret war, led by the President's National Security Advisor, Admiral Arld Morgan. As the battle over peace, power and money is played out in the icy depths of the world's oceans and the hinterland of Russia's rivers and lakes, it becomes clear that there can only be one victor.
- Author BiographyPATRICK ROBINSON is the author of six previous international bestselling thrillers: Nimitz Class, Kilo Class, H. M. S. Unseen, Seawolf, The Shark Mutiny, Barracuda 945 and, most recently, Scimitar SL-2. He is also the author of several non-fiction bestsellers including True Blue (with Dan Topolski) and Born to Win. He is the co-author with Admiral Sir Sandy Woodward of One Hundred Days.
- Author(s)Patrick Robinson
- Date of Publication19/12/1998
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintArrow Books Ltd
- Content Note8
- Weight300 g
- Width110 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $71.69New
- AU $30.94New
- AU $16.35New
- AU $12.77Used
- AU $79.12New
- AU $18.65New
- AU $109.14New
- AU $22.33New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $30.68
- AU $26.13Trending at AU $30.94
- AU $76.70Trending at AU $79.12
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $21.41
- AU $10.58Trending at AU $16.79
- AU $17.98Trending at AU $20.83
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $19.88
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.