Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $34.31Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by the_nile
- Est. delivery by 14 Mar
- AU $20.93+ AU $25.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNobel Prize-winning author Rudyard Kipling set his final and most famous vel in India, where an Irish orphan becomes the disciple of a Tibetan monk while learning espionage tactics from the British secret service. A terrific choice for Kipling fans and lovers of exotic tales of adventure.
- Author BiographyMaire ni Fhlathuin is a Lecturer in English Studies at the University of Nottingham. Her publications focus on postcolonial literature and history, especially the literature of British India.
- PublisherBroadview Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/06/2005
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationPeterborough
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintBroadview Press Ltd
- Weight530 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byMaire Fhlathuin
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $23.18
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.24
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.13
- AU $47.56Trending at AU $49.64
- AU $26.48Trending at AU $34.75
- AU $27.13Trending at AU $27.89
- AU $11.85Trending at AU $14.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.