Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $28.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
You can have a deeper, more satisfying relationship with God
Kim thinks she's a true believer. She's a ninth-generation Presbyterian and her church's choir director, to boot. But she's about to learn that belief isn't something you can take for granted.
It all starts when her pastor puts on a seminar called Radical Growth.
Confronted with challenges to her trust in the Lord, Kim puts up a strong resistance. After all, she's done all the right things, kws all about the Bible; how could she be less than fully trusting in God? But when a pointed example reveals her deeply hidden skepticism, Kim faces the truth she can't igre.
What follows is a journey of faith and personal discovery that will give Kim a relationship with God she hasn't had in her 43 years. The key is to learn childlike trust in God - a message easier said than done. Along the way, she'll also experience a healing of the grudges, disdain and disrespect she didn't even kw she held. And her radical transformation will end up having a larger impact on the church than she could ever have imagined...
Eye-opening and moving, Kim's Confessions explores the real meaning of belief. Part spiritual history, part guidebook, it's a must-read for anyone seeking a deeper relationship with God.
- Author(s)Wilson Awasu
- PublisherOutskirts Press
- Date of Publication20/11/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOutskirts Press
- Weight200 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.79
- AU $20.56Trending at AU $28.58
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.65
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.49
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.90
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.49
- AU $21.93Trending at AU $30.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.