Kim's Story: Murder in the Everglades by Loie Lawless (Paperback / softback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $32.38Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by oodals
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $23.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionKIM'S STORY: MURDER IN THE EVERGLADES By Loie Lawless As a ten year old child, Kim Alexander survived a nightmare. 15 years later Kim still lives the nightmare. But w she plans to do something about it. Fresh out of college, and ready to claim her rightful inheritance in the Everglades, Kim returns to where the nightmare began, determined to find answers to the mystery surrounding the murder of her parents. In her quest, she encounters those who appear to want to help, or do they? As Kim moves thru the clues from the past in each room of the once beautiful mansion her grandfather built for her grandmother and left to Kim, she finds more questions than answers. A whirlwind story of love, deception, fear and imminent danger, Kim, with the help of her best friend Gloria, struggle to make sense of the many startling discoveries from a time long gone that their sleuthing uncovers. No one is as they seem, with some trying desperately to keep their secrets hidden. Follow Kim on her search to find who she really is, who she can trust and who is out to silence her once and for all.
- Author BiographyAuthor Biography Loie Lawless From an early age, Loie Lawless fantasized about becoming an author. As a child, she delighted in telling scary stories to her friends. In junior high school a teacher assigned the class a writing project: Write an ending to the popular story, The Lady or The Tiger. She garnered much praise and encouragement with her assignment, realizing that writing was her true calling. Loie was a young World War II bride, marrying her Marine shortly after high school graduation. Throughout her marriage and the raising of their four children, she did however steal away time to dabble in short stories in many different genres, from romance, romantic humor, children's fiction to several thrillers. In recent years, Loie wrote a non-fiction story about a terrifying experience her husband had as a Marine Corps prop mechanic on Guam during World War II. This piece was quickly picked up and published in World War II Magazine. Only recently, as retirement settled in, did she find time to write her first full length novel, the plot of which had been playing in her mind for a number of years. Loie's preference leans heavily toward mystery/suspense/thriller fiction in which she intends to continue her writing. She is currently working on her second novel. Loie lives in Hemet, CA, surrounded by her large and loving family and her two best friends KiKi and Lily the delightful Chihuahuas who have been her muse's and constant companions since the passing of her beloved husband, Don, in 2011. Watch for a book of Loie's short stories to be published early in 2013. And the sequel to Kim's Story: Murder in the Everglades: Kim's Story Terror in the Everglades. It will be coming out in the fall of 2013.
- Author(s)Loie Lawless
- PublisherLawless House Publications
- Date of Publication16/01/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLawless House Publications
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight485 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $74.66
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $20.43
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $47.08Trending at AU $49.27
- AU $21.78Trending at AU $22.55
- AU $34.27Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $22.15Trending at AU $22.89
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.