CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $25.73Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.54
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.79
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.82
- AU $24.72Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.52
- AU $15.91Trending at AU $19.05
About this product
- DescriptionIn this story, Kim gets a top hat, and he conjures up all sorts of things...including his cross Dad! This series featuring the popular Espresso characters aims to support children who are learning to read through phonics, giving them the opportunity to read simple words in print. This book of more than 50 words, focuses on CVC words with short vowel sounds, plus the words and, the, to.
- Author BiographyDiane lives deep in the countryside in Cornwall. She enjoys all kinds of stories, but particularly those about animals.
- Author(s)Diane Marwood
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication12/01/2012
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleEspresso Phonics
- Series Part/Volume Number4
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFranklin Watts Ltd
- Content NoteFull colour
- Weight76 g
- Width116 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.