All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen faced with the injustice and suffering of the world, Noah Levine rebelled by getting angry-even though his bitterness almost led to his self-destruction through drugs and violence. What changed? I discovered the greatest rebellion of all is an inner revolution fueled t by rage, says Levine, but by deep and pervading kindness. With Kind Awareness, Levine shares foundational Buddhist insights and practices for uncovering our true nature and our innate potential for wisdom and compassion-so we can transform our passion into a meaningful force for good in our lives and the world.
- Author BiographyHailed as the new voice of American Buddhism, Noah Levine is the author of Dharma Punx, Against The Stream, and The Heart of the Revolution. Trained by Jack Kornfield, he is the founding teacher of Against the Stream Buddhist Meditation Society, with over 20 affiliated groups around North America. Noah lives in Los Angeles. Visit againstthestream.org.
- Author(s)Noah Levine
- PublisherSounds True Inc
- Date of Publication01/10/2014
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationLouisville, CO
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSounds True Inc
- Weight68 g
- Width127 mm
- Height150 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Running Time120
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $20.14Trending at AU $35.44
- AU $28.57Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $48.99Trending at AU $55.35
- AU $31.18Trending at AU $37.14
- AU $18.35Trending at AU $19.93
- AU $14.77Trending at AU $19.69
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $45.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.