Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.99Free postage
- Acceptable condition
- Sold by sunrisebookshop
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
- AU $13.27Free postage
- AU $16.86Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionThe brilliantly chilling seventh crime thriller from the queen of psychological suspense - a must-read for fans of Tana French and Liane Moriarty. 'Utterly chilling' Observer 'Truly hair-raising' Independent on Sunday Some secrets are so dark you keep them even from yourself ...When Amber Hewerdine consults a hyptherapist as a desperate last resort, she doesn't expect that anything much will change. She doesn't expect it to help with her chronic insomnia ...She doesn't expect to hear herself, under hypsis, saying words that mean thing to her: 'Kind, cruel, kind of cruel' - words she has seen somewhere before, if only she could remember where ...She doesn't expect to be arrested two hours later, as a result of having spoken those words out loud, in connection with the brutal murder of Katharine Allen, a woman she's never heard of ...
- Author BiographySophie Hannah is a bestselling crime fiction writer and poet. Her psychological thrillers Little Face, Hurting Distance, The Point of Rescue, The Other Half Lives, A Room Swept White, Lasting Damage, Kind of Cruel, The Carrier and The Telling Error have received critical acclaim and have been translated into more than twenty languages. Sophie is also the author of The Monogram Murders, the first Hercule Poirot mystery to be written and published since Agatha Christie's death and approved by her estate. The Carrier won the Specsavers National Book Award for Crime Novel of the Year 2013 and Sophie's books have been listed for multiple other industry awards. Little Face was longlisted for the 2007 Theakston's Old Peculier Crime Novel of the Year Award and the IMPAC Award, Hurting Distance was longlisted for the 2008 Theakston's Old Peculier Crime Novel of the Year Award, and The Other Half Lives was shortlisted for the Independent Booksellers' Book of the Year Award and a Barry Award. The Point of Rescue and The Other Half Lives have been adapted for television as Case Sensitive, starring Olivia Williams and Darren Boyd. Sophie's fifth collection of poetry, Pessimism for Beginners, was the Poetry Book Society's Winter Choice in 2007 and was shortlisted for the TS Eliot Award, and in 2004 she won first prize in the Daphne du Maurier Festival Short Story Competition for her psychological suspense story 'The Octopus Nest'. Sophie's poetry is studied at GCSE, A-level and degree level across the UK. From 1997 to 1999 she was Fellow Commoner in Creative Arts at Trinity College, Cambridge, and between 1999 and 2001 she was a fellow of Wolfson College, Oxford. She is currently a Fellow Commoner at Lucy Cavendish College, Cambridge. She lives in Cambridge with her husband and two children. Visit Sophie's website, www.sophiehannah.com, follow her on Twitter at twitter.com/sophiehannahCB1, and find her on Facebook at www.facebook.com/sophiehannahauthor.
- Author(s)Sophie Hannah
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication02/08/2012
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleCulver Valley Crime
- Series Part/Volume NumberBook 7
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Paperback
- Weight336 g
- Width136 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.