About this product
- DescriptionStarting kindergarten can be a little scary. But Annalina shows us there are lots of new and exciting things to look forward to meeting your teacher, playing on the monkey bars, feeding the pet tortoise, and making new friends. Experience the ups and downs of the first days of kindergarten through Annalina's very own diary (as told to Antoinette Portis) and discover why the kids in room 2K are just fine!
- Author(s)Antoinette Portis
- Date of Publication22/06/2010
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight331 g
- Width256 mm
- Height209 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Illustrator(s)Antoinette Portis
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.