All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA full collection of stories and rhymes for the youngest listeners. In addition to the usual fairy tales, folk tales, and fables, there are numerous stories about animals, tales of everyday doings, and stories of the seasons. The material is conveniently arranged in groups, with several stories and rhymes for each holiday and season throughout the year. Numerous black and white illustrations complement the text. Suitable for ages 4 and up.
- Author(s)Agnes Taylor Ketchum,Ida M. Jorgensen
- PublisherYesterday's Classics
- Date of Publication04/05/2008
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationChapel Hill
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYesterday's Classics
- Content Note1
- Weight557 g
- Width229 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.