All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a book containing Kakuro puzzles for children in kindergarten - ages 6 - 10 years and up. All the puzzles in the book are 5 x 5 Kakuro puzzles designed specially for these children in mind. Kakuro rules are easy - fill the blank cells with some of the numbers 1 - 9 so that the digits add up to the sum in the beginning of the row or column. There are 52 puzzles in the book with three levels of difficulty categorized as follows: Easy, Medium, or Difficult. In addition, there is one example puzzle that is solved in a step-by-step manner. The solutions to all the puzzles in the book are available at the end of the book. Check our website at www.KindergartenSudoku.com for more children puzzle books. Your child is expected to kw some simple addition and subtraction operations in order to solve these puzzles.
- Author(s)Nicola I Kattan,Peter I Kattan
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication26/07/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNovelty & Activity Books
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight177 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.