All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionKindle Fire HD Manual: The Beginner's Kindle Fire HD User Guide Discover EVERYTHING the new Kindle Fire HD has to offer, including exciting Tips and Tricks, with this Kindle Fire HD Manual You've made a great investment in purchasing the Kindle Fire HD. This device has some of the most powerful capabilities available today. However, t all Kindle Fire HD owners are unlocking the true potential of this device. With new cloud storage features, expanded email integration, and kid friendly features, this newest Amazon Tablet puts the competition to shame. Every Kindle Fire HD owner looking to make the most of their new purchase needs to read this manual. Learning just one or two tips can triple the productivity and entertainment value of your purchase. In this Kindle Fire HD Manual you will: Quickly get up to speed with all of the Kindle Fire HD basics Increase your productivity and enhance your entertainment experience on the Kindle Fire HD Uncover new features and how Kindle Fire HD improves upon its predecessor Seamlessly sync your Kindle Fire HD with your computer and all of your music, movies, and books BONUS: Discover the benefits of Amazon Prime and how the Kindle Fire HD leverages this subscription service Note from the Author: The new Kindle Fire HD is one of the MOST POWERFUL Tablets on the market. DON'T miss out on unlocking all of its potential.
- Date of Publication15/03/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight95 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.