Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $32.82Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $32.31Trending at AU $39.85
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
About this product
- DescriptionThe general themes of talks and chapters at the Sixth Conference on Kindling are: pathogenesis, behavioral effects, drugs and interventions against kindling, and clinical relevance. This volume contains proceedings of the Sixth International Conference on Kindling.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication26/07/2005
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleAdvances in Behavioral Biology
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 55
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note17 black & white tables, biography
- Weight969 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byMichael E. Corcoran,Solomon L. Moshe
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.