All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this beautiful treasury of sacred wisdom, Mara Freeman shares the rich legacy of the Celts -- the festivals, gods and goddesses, saints, faeries, music, poetry, and storytelling that anchor this magical tradition. Discover myths, rituals, recipes, and crafts for every month of theyear. Hor Saint Brigit with a prayer in February, or ensure a merry start to May with a bowl of frothy syllabub. Come together with friends and neighbors to celebrate community in the high days of August, then learn to weave a solstice wreath in swy December. Traditional blessings, ancient lore, and guided meditations inspire you to reconnect with the rhythms of the natural world, and view the sacred as an integral part of every day. Rediscover the wisdom and healing power of nature, and cultivate and hor your soul as you would the earth. Let the spirit of the ancient Celts enchant you in every season, year after year.
- Author BiographyMara Freeman, an accomplished writer, lecturer, and storyteller, has studied Celtic and British sacred traditions for more than thirty-five years. An Archdruidess in the Druid Clan of Dana, she teaches at the University of Creation Spirituality and is the founder of the Chalice Center. She divides her time between her native British Isles and Carmel-by-the-Sea, California.
- Author(s)Mara Freeman
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication14/07/2001
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight569 g
- Width187 mm
- Height187 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.13Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.