All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionThe book includes a series of step-by-step illustrated tutorials supported by detailed explanations for building a multimodal user interface based on Kinect for Windows. Kinect in Motion - Audio and Visual Tracking by Example is great for developers new to the Kinect for Windows SDK, and who are looking to get a good grounding in how to master video and audio tracking. It's assumed that you have some experience in C# and XAML already.
- Author BiographyClemente Giorio is an independent consultant; he cooperated with Microsoft SRL for the development of a prototype that uses the Kinect sensor. He is interested in Human-Computer Interface (HCI) and Multimodal Interaction. Massimo Fascinari is a solution architect at Avanade, where he designs and delivers software development solutions to companies throughout UK and Ireland. His interest in Kinect and human machine interaction started during his research on increasing the usability and adoption of collaboration solutions.
- Author(s)Clemente Giorio,Massimo Fascinari
- PublisherPackt Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication15/05/2013
- SubjectComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPackt Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight208 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.