All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.76
- AU $15.64Trending at AU $18.73
- AU $24.98Trending at AU $25.11
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.59
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.82
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $46.93
- AU $24.80Trending at AU $28.01
About this product
- DescriptionMechanical engineering, an engineering discipline born of the needs of the industrial revolution, is once again asked to do its substantial share in the call for industrial renewal. The general call is urgent as we face profound issues of productivity and competitiveness that require engineering solu- tions, among others. The Mechanical Engineering Series features graduate texts and research mographs intended to address the need for informa- tion in contemporary areas of mechanical engineering. The series is conceived as a comprehensive one that will cover a broad range of concentrations important to mechanical engineering graduate edu- cation and research. We are fortunate to have a distinguished roster of consulting editors, each an expert in one of the areas of concentration. The names of the consulting editors are listed on the front page of the volume. The areas of concentration are applied mechanics, biomechanics, computa- tional mechanics, dynamic systems and control, energetics, mechanics of material, processing, thermal science, and tribology. Professor Leckie, the consulting editor for applied mechanics, and I are pleased to present this volume of the series: Kinematic and Dynamic Simulation of Multibody Systems: The Real-Time Challenge by Professors Garcia de Jal6n and Bayo. The selection of this volume underscores again the interest of the Mechanical Engineering Series to provide our readers with topical mographs as well as graduate texts. Austin Texas Frederick F. Ling v The first author dedicates this book to the memory of Prof F. Tegerizo (t 1988), who introduced him to kinematics.
- Author(s)Eduardo Bayo,Javier Garcia de Jalon
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication30/09/2011
- Series TitleMechanical Engineering Series
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight691 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1994
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.