All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith a new and revolutionary technique, leading golf coach Nick Bradley shows you how to improve your game dramatically. Author of the highly successful The 7 Laws of the Golf Swing, he has taught every class of golfer from top Tour pro to beginner. In this new volume, he combines clear, concise text with extraordinary images especially created to make you actually feel his instructions. Four main sections cover The Swing; Shots; Emotions and Attitudes; and Technical Directory and Backup; the last of which includes hard core lessons on such subjects as angles, speed and positions. This is the perfect book for golfers at all stages of their game. Nick Bradley has the unique ability to boil down the very essence of swing motion and technique, blend it with a feel and then create an image that says it all.
- Author BiographyCoach, author and course designer Nick Bradley is the author of the bestselling The 7 Laws of the Golf Swing. He is a frequent contributor to Golf World and Golf Monthly, and has coached players in the Ryder and Walker Cups, as well as winners on the European Tour. Bradley is currently the primary instructor to Justin Rose, England's number one golfer. He has developed training facilities in Russian, Spain, South Africa and the U.S.
- Author(s)Nick Bradley
- Date of Publication01/04/2013
- SubjectBall Games: Field & Outdoor
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Note115 colour illustrations
- Weight1089 g
- Width191 mm
- Height267 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Introduction byButch Harmon
- Format DetailsWith printed dust jacket
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $46.87
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $23.77Trending at AU $25.71
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.10Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.