All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.35Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.67
About this product
- DescriptionMuch data has been collected from experiments on the kinetics of radical reactions in different solids. This text should make the experimental data accessible for interested chemists. Looking in detail at the kinetics of solids, the book covers both organic and irganic materials. This is an introduction to the subject by firstly discussing low-molecular matrices and generalizing the behaviour of polymers, and secondly by examining hydrogen atom transfer, triple carbene reactions and radical pair transformations.
- Author(s)A.P. Vorotnikov,E.Y.A. Davydov,G.B. Pariyskii,G.E. Zaikov,etc.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication10/07/1998
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content Note34 illustrations
- Weight388 g
- Width200 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.