Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $32.82Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $32.31Trending at AU $39.85
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
About this product
- DescriptionGeochemical kinetics as a topic is w of importance to a wide range of geochemists in academia, industry, and government, and all geochemists need a rudimentary kwledge of the field. This book summarizes the fundamentals of geochemical kinetics with examples drawn especially from mineral dissolution and precipitation. It also encompasses discussion of high temperature processes and global geochemical cycle modeling. Analysis of textures of rocks, sediments, and mineral surfaces are incorporated throughout and provide a sub-theme of the book.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication30/11/2007
- SubjectEarth Sciences
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1464 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine44 mm
- Edited byArt White,James Kubicki,Susan Brantley
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.