Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $23.34+ AU $28.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionKinfolk is a place to discover new things to cook, make and do. Their speciality is sharing ideas for small gatherings, ways to take good care of friends and family and living a grounded, balanced lifestyle that is about connecting and conversation. Kinfolk Volume 10 will explore aging and how some things get better with time. The artists will investigate the aging process of foods (fermenting, cheese, whiskey, pickled snacks), humans and animals (essays, advice and photo essays showing lives well spent) and things.
- Author BiographyEditor Nathan Williams collaborates a large international team of contributors photographers, illustrators, writers and designers to produce the tenth volume of Kinfolk magazine. Williams and his contributors will also publish the company s first cookbook in October 2013.
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- Date of Publication03/12/2013
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight564 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byNathan Williams
Best Selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $21.31New
- AU $24.97New
- AU $20.06New
Allen Carr's Easy Way to Stop Smoking: Be a Happy Non-smoker for the Rest of Your Life by Allen Carr (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $24.93New
- AU $11.61Used
- AU $20.04New
- AU $32.19New
- AU $21.90New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $18.69Trending at AU $21.31
- AU $22.97Trending at AU $27.12
- AU $21.50Trending at AU $23.92
- AU $78.42Trending at AU $90.91
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $50.56
- AU $21.41Trending at AU $22.76
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $43.73
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.