All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionKing Arthur Flour Whole Grain Baking will open up the home baker's repertoires to new flours, new flavors, and new categories of whole grain baked goods. Includes helpful tips, how-to illustrations, sidebars on history and lore, and more than 400 delicious, inviting, and foolproof recipes.
- Author BiographyKing Arthur Flour is the largest single educator of bakers in the world. Employee owned since 1996, the company conducts a yearly national baking class tour that has provided free baking classes to many thousands of bakers across the U.S. The company also publishes The Baking Sheet, a newsletter of recipes and baking information. The Baker's Catalogue, a wholly owned subsidiary, sponsors an online baking forum, The Baking Circle, on its parent company's Web site. The company's 2003 release, The King Arthur Flour Baker's Companion, was selected as one of the best cookbooks of the year by Food & Wine, People, and many other national publications. Other books by King Arthur Flour include The Original King Arthur Flour Cookbook, The King Arthur Flour Cookie Companion, and King Arthur Flour Whole Grain Baking. All the bakers at King Arthur Flour work from their 12-sided post-and-beam headquarters in Norwich , Vermont.
- Author(s)King Arthur Flour
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication07/11/2014
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationWoodstock
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCountryman Press Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1710 g
- Width216 mm
- Height262 mm
- Spine45 mm
- Format DetailsFlexible plastic/vinyl cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.12
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $34.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.