All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Arthur's third-grade class competes at the Middle Ages Fair against Glenbrook Academy, they lose at Merlin's Labyrinth, tug-of-war, and even a pie-eating contest. The only challenge left is to pull a sword from a stone. Can Arthur and his classmates show Glenbrook who the real winners are?In chapter-book format, for children who are ready to read on their own, this exciting adventure will surely be a hit among Arthur fans.
- Author(s)Dr Stephen Krensky,Marc Tolon Brown
- PublisherTurtleback Books
- Date of Publication01/02/1999
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleMarc Brown Arthur Chapter Books (Pb)
- Series Part/Volume Number13
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTurtleback Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight163 g
- Width130 mm
- Height201 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.