All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionPuzzle-lovers of all ages will gobble up this smorgasbord of riddles, mysteries, and logic problems. The fanciful, original collection begins with arithmetic puzzles for younger readers. Advancing to logic problems related to crime detection, it culminates in logic and arithmetic puzzles involving King Arthur and his Dogs of the Round Table.
- Author BiographyBorn in 1919, Raymond Smullyan is a mathematician, logician, philosopher, magician, and musician. He is most famous for his mathematical and creative logic puzzles, logic tricks, and logic games. He is Professor Emeritus of Mathematics at Lehman College, City University of New York, and Professor of Philosophy, Indiana University.
- Author(s)Raymond M. Smullyan
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication28/05/2010
- Series TitleDover Books on Mathematics
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width136 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.