All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionKing Giggle is ordinary king. Sometimes when he is nervous or upset he has a 'wobbly' feeling, just like jelly when it isn't set. Other times, he gets a feeling inside his tummy like there is a butterfly flying around. And to top it all, his heart sometimes beats so fast that it feels as if he has swallowed a whole set of drums. How can he be king and rule over the whole land if the jelly, butterfly and drum kit keep getting in his way? Find out how King Giggle learns to control his wobbly feeling and become a relaxed, calm and confident king (who loves to giggle). 'King Giggle' is part of the 'Brighter Little Minds' series, which uses stories towards bringing about positive psychological changes in children and young people. The story of King Giggle addresses such issues as general anxiety disorder, panic attacks, developing automy, learning to relax, breathing to be calm and much more.
- Author BiographyPamela Woodford is a consultant Human Givens psychotherapist whose proactive, intuitive and creative adaptation of the Human Givens approach has helped hundreds of children, adolescents and adults deal with challenging life circumstances, bringing understanding and meaning to their lives.
- Author(s)Pamela Woodford
- PublisherOrpen Press
- Date of Publication28/09/2012
- SubjectPicture Books
- Series TitleBrighter Little Minds
- Place of PublicationDublin
- Country of PublicationIreland
- ImprintOrpen Press
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight91 g
- Width210 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.