All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMore troubled and troubling than King Henry IV Part 1, the play continues the story of King Henry's decline and Hal's reform. Though Part 2 echoes the structure of the earlier play, it is a darker and more unsettling world, in which even Falstaff's revelry is more tired and cynical, and the once-merry Hal sloughs off his tavern companions to become King Henry V. James C. Bulman's authoritative edition provides a wealth of incisive commentary on this complex history play.
- Author BiographyJames C. Bulman is Henry B. and Patricia Bush Tippie Professor of English at Allegheny College, USA and was President of the Shakespeare Association of America (1998-99).
- Author(s)William Shakespeare
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication28/07/2016
- SubjectDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Series TitleThe Arden Shakespeare Third Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintArden Shakespeare
- Content Note26 bw illus
- Weight597 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edited byJames C. Bulman
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
- AU $19.14Trending at AU $22.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.