All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionKing Lear Scene by Scene Classroom Questions is a book for English teachers who are teaching King Lear by William Shakespeare and intend to set straightforward questions for homework or classwork. King Lear Scene by Scene Classroom Questions contains 171 questions, divided by Act and Scene, to keep students engaged and actively thinking about the play. It also has 74 teacher pointers, also divided by Act and Scene, to highlight key elements of the play. Why choose to study King Lear?
- Themes of duty, loyalty, justice, madness, love and betrayal.
- One of Shakespeare's most famous tragedies.
- Interesting characters - King Lear, Goneril, Regan, Cordelia, Kent, the Fool, Edgar, Edmund.
- Exciting storyline - Lear's terrible treatment at the hands of his wicked daughters.
- Author(s)Amy Farrell
- PublisherScene by Scene
- Date of Publication18/12/2015
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Place of PublicationEnniskerry
- Country of PublicationIreland
- ImprintScene by Scene
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight86 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine3 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.