Sponsored by eBay Stores
- AU $19.57Free postage
- AU $21.83Free postage
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.44
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.12
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.24
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.82
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.41
- AU $12.24Trending at AU $21.10
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.71
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of short stories and poems, with a variety of themes, from Scottish folklore to Norse mythology.
- Author BiographyClaire Casey is a qualified archaeologist who has worked on a number of sites throughout Scotland, England and Ireland. This has included a Neolithic settlement site in Orkney.
- Author(s)Claire Casey
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication31/03/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectShort Stories & Fiction Anthologies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.