King o the Midden: Manky Mingin Rhymes in Scots by Black and White Publishing (Paperback, 2003)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.99Free postage
- Acceptable condition
- Sold by sunrisebookshop
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFred the fush, He had a wush. He wushed that he Wis in the sea Swimmin wi his mate, Haein a yatter - An on a plate Swimmin in batter. Are the contents of this poetry book sweet and safe? No. They come with a health warning: if you don't like to read about things that are rude, scunnersome, surreal, bizarre or just plain daft, King o the Midden is probably t for you. This collection of specially written rhymes and poems will appeal to anyone with a warped sense of humour. In short sharp bursts of verse, a menagerie of contemporary Scots writers give their views on such diverse subjects as animals, folk at work, families and home life, aliens, superheroes, food and sport. Quick to read, and easy to learn and recite, the results will fire up the dullest imagination and inspire children to put pen to paper and write their own verses of madness and mayhem.
- PublisherBlack and White Publishing
- Date of Publication14/07/2003
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintItchy Coo
- Content Note20ill.
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Edited byJames Robertson,Matthew Fitt
- Illustrator(s)Bob Dewar
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $77.02
- AU $21.93Trending at AU $24.79
- AU $14.54Trending at AU $15.74
- AU $10.42Trending at AU $18.59
- AU $20.24Trending at AU $25.28
- AU $14.25Trending at AU $17.06
- AU $21.09Trending at AU $24.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.