All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBook 2 of The Malloreon , the worldwide bestselling fantasy series by one of the godfathers of the tradition. Discover the epic stories that inspired generations of fantasy writers - from Raymond Feist's The Riftwar Cycle to George R. R. Martin's A Game of Thrones . He will travel even to the edge of the world...Garion and Ce'Nedra are on a desperate journey to find their young son Geran. His kidnapper Zandramas is powerful and elusive, with many disguises. But they must t give in to despair, or all is lost. Their search leads through the foul swamps of Nyissa, and on into the dark Kingdom of the Murgos, where human sacrifices are still made to the dead god Torak. In the end they must face the ultimate danger - t only to themselves but to all mankind...
- Author BiographyDavid Eddings (1931-2009) published his first novel, High Hunt, in 1973, before turning to the field of fantasy with The Belgariad, soon followed by The Malloreon. Born in Spokane, Washington, and raised in the Puget Sound area north of Seattle, he received his Bachelor of Arts degree from Reed College in Portland, Oregon, in 1954, and a master of arts degree from the University of Washington in 1961. He served in the US Army, worked as a buyer for the Boeing Company, and was both a grocery clerk and a college English teacher. He lived in Nevada until his death, at the age of 77.
- Author(s)David Eddings
- PublisherTransworld Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication14/02/2013
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Series TitleThe Malloreon
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCorgi Books
- Weight319 g
- Width127 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.25
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.47
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $103.42
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.47
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.41
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.60
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.