All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionKevin loves to go to the playground, but t when Sammy is there. And Sammy, who boasts that he is King of the Playground, is there most of the time. If he catches Kevin on the swings or the slide or the monkey bars, Sammy says, he will do awful, terrible things to him. Kevin tells his dad what Sammy says and they talk it over. And then one day Kevin gets his courage up and goes to the playground even though Sammy says he can't come in. Even though Sammy tells him to go home. Even though Sammy says he will put Kevin in a cage with bears in it. Will Kevin stay, or will he go home? How will he deal with Sammy?
- Author(s)Phyllis Reynolds Naylor
- PublisherTurtleback Books
- Date of Publication01/01/1994
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTurtleback Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight304 g
- Width203 mm
- Height261 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.