All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSora, Donald, and Goofy have defeated Ansem and restored the world. But beyond the dark door--a door that had to be closed--Riku and King Mickey remain. And so the trio sets off again on a journey to find Riku and the king. As they progress through Castle Oblivion and encounter agents from the mysterious Organization XIII on the way, Sora and his friends begin losing their memories. What does it mean to hold something dear? And in the end, what path will Sora choose?
- Author BiographyShiro Amano is an artist and illustrator best known for his manga adaptation of the KINGDOM HEARTS series. Tomoco Kanemaki is the author behind the novel adaptations of the massively popular Kingdom Hearts game franchise. Tetsuya Nomura is best known as the character designer for the critically acclaimed Final Fantasy video game series, as well as the head developer for the massively popular, Disney-crossover, Kingdom Hearts video game franchise.
- Author(s)Tomoco Kanemaki
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication22/09/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLittle, Brown & Company
- Weight408 g
- Width137 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.