All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe goal of Messengers of His Kingdom is to help in training and developing those desiring a deeper walk with the Lord. The messages in this book are t meant to be exhaustive, but do provide a systematic overview and foundational understanding of what God is revealing to the church in this hour. These message can be used as both a framework for study and an organized way to teach these topics in a church or small group setting.
- Author BiographyPaul and Joy Harrison founded Messengers of His Kingdom, a global ministry dedicated to taking the message of intercession, divers tongues, ministering with angels and walking in the ways of God to committed Christians around the world.
- Author(s)Paul David Harrison
- Date of Publication23/05/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristian Theology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight218 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.30New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.36New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $24.60Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.