All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.17Trending at AU $52.09
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $31.97Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.34Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionKingdom Tales presents you with an opportunity to view well kwn Biblical events from new perspectives. What if you were there when the demoniac of the tombs rushed toward the Christ? What if you were there when Jesus cleared out the temple courtyard? What about Jonah? Is it a book about obedience or prejudice? Steve Shirreffs takes these and other Biblical accounts and allows you to see them in a fresh and new light. Have you ever wondered what happened to Peter between his denial and his restoration? What about that thief on the cross who asked Jesus to remember him? Eleven different journeys to explore and think on the deeper possibilities that may change your perceptions. Within this book you will find keys and lessons that will propel you toward new understanding and appreciation of our Lord and His purpose within our lives. Kingdom Tales will challenge and inspire you. You will find yourself reading these stories again and again!
- Author BiographySteve Shirreffs is a called teacher to the Body of Christ with a vision to see the Church mature. Given to Know Ministries is his vehicle to teach the eternal truths of the kingdom of God. He has published multiple books and has over 25 years of pastoral and ministry experience. Steve and his wife Robin have been happily married for 30 years and have two children.
- Author(s)Steve Shirreffs
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication21/05/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight218 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.