All listings for this product
About this product
- Description'Hot damn! Let us rumble, keep going and don't slow down ...let's have a little fun ...' In his much-anticipated memoir, Hunter S. Thompson looks back on a long and productive life. It is a story of crazed road trips fuelled by bourbon and black acid, of insane judges and giant porcupines, of girls, guns, explosives and, of course, bikes. He also takes on his dissolute youth in Louisville; his adventures in porgraphy; campaigning for local office in Aspen; and what it's like to accidentally be accused of trying to kill Jack Nicholson.
- Author BiographyHunter S. Thompson (1937-2005) was born and raised in Louisville, Kentucky. His books include Fear and Loathing in America, Hell's Angels, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, The Proud Highway, Better Than Sex and The Rum Diary. Dr Thompson lived in a fortified compound near Aspen, Colorado.
- Author(s)Hunter S. Thompson
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication06/08/2015
- SubjectAutobiography: Literary
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPenguin Classics
- Weight281 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.