All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionKlaus Dauven's artwork Fisch-Reich (Kingdom of Fishes) is documented in this catalog. His monumental paramic mural of two fish can be seen in Eibenstock on Saxony's largest dam wall, which is 308 meters wide and 57 meters high. Since trout live only in clean water, they are seen as an important bioindicator and sign of an intact environment; immediately after its creation, the media dubbed it the biggest trout in the world. With beautiful photography throughout, this book is an homage to this significant work of art.
- Author BiographyKlaus Dauven is an artist who studied at the Kunstakademie Dusseldorf and works on artificial surfaces worldwide. Depatinations 1997-2012 was his first comprehensive monograph.
- Author(s)Klaus Dauven
- PublisherCH. Schroer
- Date of Publication01/05/2013
- LanguageGerman / English
- Place of PublicationLindlar
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintDie Neue Sachlichkeit
- Content Note44
- Weight300 g
- Width210 mm
- Height300 mm
- Spine40 mm
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.47New
- AU $65.12Used
- AU $78.93New
- AU $105.86New
- AU $75.86Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $21.65Trending at AU $23.16
- AU $118.00Trending at AU $128.66
- AU $17.62Trending at AU $20.12
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $25.92
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $88.70
- AU $84.90Trending at AU $88.09
- AU $75.90Trending at AU $82.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.