All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCovering mammals, reptiles, birds, insects, amphibians, and sea creatures, with an introductory chapter on general topics such as habitat, migration, and conservation, The Kingfisher First Encyclopedia of Animals is just the thing for young zoologists on their first research mission. The entries are clearly presented with simple, informative text and more than 1,500 exciting color illustrations and photographs, arranged thematically by animal group. Cross-reference boxes help readers move through the book and find related topics of interest.
- Author BiographyEditors at Kingfisher
- Author(s)John Farndon,Jon Kirkwood
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication18/07/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleKingfisher First References
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKingfisher Books Ltd
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight640 g
- Width215 mm
- Height271 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Photographer(s)Lyndon Parker,Andy Teare
- Format DetailsSewn,Trade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.