All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis irresistible reading series is sure to fire the imagination of young readers with its exciting range of high-interest topics and its great-looking, easy-to-follow design. Developed with literacy experts, this five-level graded reading series will guide young readers as they build confidence and fluency in their literacy skills and progress towards reading alone. African Savannah introduces children who are beginning to read alone to the grasslands of Africa, and the amazing variety of animals that live there. From plant-eating elephants and zebras to meat-eating big cats and vultures, this book brings to life this fascinating habitat, its people and its wildlife. See www.kingfisherreaders.com for series information and free audiobooks.
- Author BiographyClaire Llewellyn is a prize-winning author of non-fiction for young readers - in 1991, she was shortlisted for the prestigious TES Junior Information Book Award for Take One: Rubbish - and in 1992, she won that award for My First Book of Time. Since then, Claire has written more than 100 children's books on a wide range of subjects. Ask Dr K Fisher About Animals was shortlisted for the 2008 Royal Society prizes for Science Books Junior Prize.
- Author(s)Claire Llewellyn
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication01/01/2015
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleKingfisher Readers
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKingfisher Books Ltd
- Weight76 g
- Width150 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Edition StatementMain Market Ed.
- Interest AgeFrom 5
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.