About this product
- DescriptionFor the first time, Kingfisher brings its expertise in beautifully-designed, trusted n-fiction to the sphere of learning to read. This new graded reading scheme will grip children's interest. Developed with literacy experts, the four-level series will guide young readers as they build confidence and fluency in their literacy skills and progress towards reading alone. LEVEL 1 BEGINNING TO READ ALONE Extent: 32pp; words per page: up to 30 The language at this level will be mainly short and simple sentences, with straightforward vocabulary and punctuation.
- Author BiographyThea Feldman, is the author of over 100 children's books, including several Clifford and Disney Readers. Additionally she has written and edited several My Readers MCPG (US). She is a former editorial director at Scholastic.
- Author(s)Thea Feldman
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication05/01/2012
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2012
- ImprintKingfisher Books Ltd
- Width150 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
- Reading Age5
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.