All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLEVEL BEGINNING TO READ ALONEExtent: 32pp, up to 35 words per pageText at level 2 is accessible and engaging with plenty of interest and repetition. Vocabulary is easy and familiar, and sentences are mainly short and simple. From poisous plants to amazing animals, rainforests are full of exciting and extraordinary life. Children who are just starting to read alone will be able to explore and learn about this incredible ecosystem at their own pace. The easy and repetitive vocabulary, inviting format, incredible images, and simple glossary help teach and reinforce the informative scientific facts presented.
- Author BiographyClaire Llewellyn is a prize-winning author of nonfiction for young readers. In 1991 she was shortlisted for the prestigious TES Junior Information Book Award for MacDonald's Take One: Rubbish, and in 1992 she won that award for My First Book of Time. Since then she has written more than 20 children's books on a wide range of subjects. She is the author of Kingfisher's recent Saints and Angels. Claire lives in Hertford.
- Author(s)Claire Llewellyn
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication07/01/2014
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleKingfisher Readers
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKingfisher Books Ltd
- Weight222 g
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.