All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.12
- AU $26.27Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.54
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $11.95
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.39
- AU $51.40Trending at AU $52.88
- AU $36.20Trending at AU $44.77
About this product
- DescriptionThis five-level graded reading series, launched in January 2012, is sure to grip children's interest. Developed with literacy experts, the series will guide young readers as they build confidence and fluency in their literacy skills and progress towards reading alone.
- Author BiographyClaire Llewellyn is a prize-winning author of non-fiction for young readers -- in 1991, she was shortlisted for the prestigious TES Junior Information Book Award for Take One: Rubbish -- and in 1992, she won that award for My First Book of Time. Since then, Claire has written more than 100 children's books on a wide range of subjects. Ask Dr K Fisher About Animals was shortlisted for the 2008 Royal Society prizes for Science Books Junior Prize.
- Author(s)Claire Llewellyn
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication03/01/2013
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2013
- ImprintKingfisher Books Ltd
- Width151 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
- Reading Age6
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.