Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.10
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.89
- AU $79.92Trending at AU $82.53
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.95
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $27.10
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $49.22
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.63
About this product
- DescriptionAnna watched closely as he struggled to his feet, wanting to help him, but realizing she shouldn't unless he asked. Not six months ago, Anna Kingman had gotten a telegram from the army informing them that her son, Brent, was dead- remains t recoverable. After two weeks of agony and grief, a phone call came explaining that Brent had somehow survived the ordeal of losing his LRRP team-the only one that had survived. Now back home on the Kingman Ranch, Brent must pick up the pieces of his life and find a way to deal with the post traumatic stress disorder that w defines his world. In the meantime, the nearby Phillips ranch is burned and Jamaica Phillips, Brent's longtime friend and flame, is viciously assaulted. Sw is falling as Brent rides across the vast field toward home, holding Jamaica in his arms, wrapped in a warm blanket. Both are bleeding from mysterious wounds-hers are from the assault, while his were received months earlier in Vietnam. His family must w struggle with his disease and with the aftermath of a brutal attack in Kingman-1971.
- Author BiographyGary Reeves is an addictions counselor in Crescent City, California, using a twelve-Step spiritually-based program. He is a Vietnam combat veteran who was wounded several times and came home to face many readjustment problems. Kingman-1971 is intended for combat veterans and their families.
- Author(s)Gary Reeves
- PublisherTrafford Publishing
- Date of Publication06/07/2010
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationVictoria
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintTrafford Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight648 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.